[kj] Jane's Addiction Last Night at The Roxy

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Mon Jul 5 00:58:58 EDT 2010

Maybe they're just trying to get their legs under them re: the setlist. I liked a lot of things from Strays, especially impressed that it was written in the studio after they were apart for so many years. And I did see them nail the material live on a number of television spots. And Stephen Perkins is too often overlooked in discussions about modern rock drummers. I feel the worst for him during the breakups because he always looks so happy and enthused when he's playing.