[kj] New Topic-Glastonbury-Muse (Antoni Adamiak

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 12:36:08 EDT 2010

"But it's an *Indian* swastika."

What a moron.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Moss <rob.moss at gmx.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
CC: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 13:02
Subject: Re: [kj] New Topic-Glastonbury-Muse (Antoni Adamiak

Now they WERE shit

On 3 Jul 2010, at 12:49, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

I loved Mansun as well, however silly they irrefutably were. Not nearly as cringe-inducing as Kula Shaker, however.

Alex in NYC

On Jul 3, 2010, at 5:49 AM, Rob Moss wrote:

I used to love Mansun. New expanded grey lantern out now I believe.

That was a good album but thru went progressively shite from then on.

My mate did some work with them and never got the credit or the cash!