[kj] (So) What Records

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:34:31 EDT 2010

So got it today in Detroit. At first I was worried that we had the dame shipping bafoons that work at Candlelight. The corners of the box was bent pretty good.

But I was fortunately wrong. Packaged well.

First impressions of the art? That's really it? I thought the top of the can pic was a placeholder. Honestly it's kind of stupid. I get the messaging. And clever little way to throw in the KJ logo. The rest of it is fine (not to sure about the bedazzled gem encrusted gas mask though).
The physical lps are nice and thick. Glad the threw in the CD. I was hoping for innards but Colesy was responsible for that stuff.
The lps definitely sound better than the cd.
I am excited again. This is what I needed to end a shitty week

Happy July 4. 

Chris

Ps got #819