[kj] New Topic-Glastonbury-Muse (Antoni Adamiak

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 2 13:52:24 EDT 2010

I'm suprised BPF liked Muse all Geordie lovers should find Muse a total anethema as there are guitar solos.The only good album they did was Origin Of Symmetry.I'm suprised no one has ever bothered to mention Mansun on the Gathering. They have split up now but were prolific & diverse in their songwriting &collabrated with the guy from Magazine-I can point people in the right way if they want to listen to excellent music.
They were much heavier live as well.Last i heard the songwriter Paul Draper was doing stuff for Skin.