[kj] NMA covers?

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:06:29 EDT 2010

Apologies for the typo ROB! Cut my crappy fingers off!

Don't remember meeting Sacha that day (don't remember alot from those glorious daze) but pretty sure we've met since. I think I've bored a few people with this story buy nonetheless it was somewhat out of the blue and one I won't forget.

Speak soon Jane and give Iain a sloppy X from me!

Chris X