[kj] OT: Ozzy

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 21:04:24 EST 2010

Good points there, i'll have t o look up this Toyah Willcox you speaketh of...

For the record, anyone know offhand who in fact did coin the name "Killing Joke," was it Big Paul, or someone other trhan Jaz? because if it was, that would shed a more sobering light on the whole episode where Jaz threatened the his bandmates with litigation if they dared use the name without his "dispensation."

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"