[kj] OT: Ozzy

Danny Stamper danny_stamper at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 13:31:37 EST 2010

I'm not trying to start anything, but I am sick and tired of the world kissing Ozzy Osbourne's ass.  He's not as good as he thinks he is.  I read where he actually had the balls to sue the ex-members of Black Sabbath for the Black Sabbath name, when it was Tony Iommi who came up with it.  Black Sabbath was Tony Iommi, and will always be Tony Iommi.  The hell with him.  Who does he think he is?

And after he acted like a damn fool on National Television, with that retarded "Reality" show of his, how can anybody in their right mind ever take him seriously anymore?

And as for Lady GaGa, Toyah Willcox was doing the same stuff she was doing 20 years ago.  Can you say rip-off boys and girls?

I'd love to see Jaz tear Ozzy's head off and S**T down his throat!

Danny