[kj] KJ edinburgh

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 07:01:36 EST 2010

Yes indeed it was the Caley Palais... and what a great gig, still one of
the craziest crowds I've been in! People were going insane just to the
music played before they came on (Gary Glitter!).

Thankfully the Caley didn't bother to enforce the over-18's rule, unlike
Coasters... no chance of getting in there as a wee lad.

So it's gonna be great seeing Killing Joke in the place I first saw 'em,
and it's actually a really nice venue now. Steel yourself for the bar
prices though!

Can't believe you never went to Century 2000 and Revolution though
Claire... I'm sure I saw you all those times I went!!!!!

Dave in Edinbugh