[kj] KJ Prague

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 09:36:10 EST 2010

Looks like Prague is gonna be a mini-Gathering!

Really looking forward to the Edinburgh gig... same venue as I first saw
'em many many moons ago,,, that was a pretty wild gig, but I'm sure it'll
be a little calmer this time round. Hopefully no repeat of the drunk punk
insisting on showing me how mods had kicked half his teeth out
earlier!! Rampaging gangs of mods... ah those were the days...

Dave in Edinburgh