[kj] OT scorpions split

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Tue Jan 26 12:41:30 EST 2010

Shame - I still love their 1970s albums
Especially Tokyo Tapes and Taken by Force

Even if some of their album cover artwork
was a little, erm, "ill advised". I've got a copy of
'Virgin Killer' with the banned sleeve - not sure if
I should dispose of it :o/

Lonesome Crow was a forgotten krautrock classic too

Don't know if it was a coincidence but they lost
it when Uli Roth left IMO