[kj] Push, Push... Struggle

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 17:37:06 EST 2010

Sad to think it, but if KJ would've waited 2 more years or so to make LLB, it prolly would've sounded like that.
(But then again, 3 or 4 more years and it would've been upgraded to "Extremities..." quality material.)

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"