[kj] The Courtauld Talks

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 25 10:09:05 EST 2010

It'd be nice if there was any hint of evidence for any of it or
justification for believing it. Alternative prehistory based on erosion
patterns on the sphinx, submerged monolithic structures etc I can take an
interest in, but the older I get the more sceptical I get about whacky shit
with no evidence behind it, and people who come up with all sorts of
reverse-engineered reasons for believing stuff.