[kj] OT: Olbermann on Supreme Court ruling

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 21:21:33 EST 2010

  On the plus side, it means you too can buy politicians and influence (1:32) elections over here because foreign moneybags won't be barred if, say, they were to buy a small piece of an otherwise u.s. corporation, "after all, we are not Communists."

5:06: "..because money spent on the poor means less money for the corporations...,"
          or as this guy put it, it's like, ".. feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed." http://www.truthout.org/gop-hopeful-people-public-assistance-like-stray-animals56335

"How did tings ever get so far? I dunno... it's so..unfortunate, so unncecessary." ~~ Don Corleone; The Godfather

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"