[kj] We've Crossed the YouTubicon!!!!

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 20:00:29 EST 2010

Alexander Smith wrote:

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUiRvp_T3k

Pardon the lame thread title, but has anyone noticed an inordinate amount of
high-quality live footage suddenly flooding YouTube of late? I'm certainly
not complaining -- quite the contrary -- but I'm wondering what spawned it.
Any ideas?

++++++++

I dunno, but this guy "jokkoapa6" also has the best quality footage of The
Cult performing early pre-Electric/Peace album versions of "Electric Ocean"
and "Love Removal Machine" during the "Love" tour I've seen of that
particular show along with the excellent quality KJ and Bauhaus clips he's
uploaded.

T.B.