[kj] New Topic-Support Bands

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 24 14:18:52 EST 2010

The support band in `08 was a dreadful, dreadlocked mess of pompous
blohardery led by one of hopeless members of Coal Chamber (or some
other z-grade slackjaw alt.metal combo). They were fucking dire.

Not interested in anyone opening for Killing Joke. They're only
preventing me from enjoying the definite article.

Alex in NYC