[kj] New Topic-Jazz On The Wagon

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 22 13:12:02 EST 2010

Tut tut Jon,
Good theory I think itcan be applied to delivery curries as well but u forgot Mass

Democracy
Killer 3-Mass Aeon Absent Friends

Average 4-Intellect Savage Freedom Medicine Wheel Another Bloody Erection

Shit-The Rest

Hosannas
Killer 3-Judas Goat Universe B Hosannas

Average 4 Gratitude Implosion Majestic Invocation

Shit-The Rest

2003
Killer 3- Blood On Your Hands Impalnt D&S Show

Quite Good 2 Seeing Red Asteroid

Shit-The Rest

Pandemonium

Killer 6  Whiteout Exorcism Communion Labyrinth Another Cult Goes Down Jana

Quite Good 3 M.O.C. Millenium Black Moon Pleasures Of Flesh (Just)

Shit 1-Pandemonium-sounds like status quo

Extremities

Killer 8      Struggle Solitude Termite Intravenous  AOG Beautiful Dead  Extremities MINOG

Very Good 2 North Of The Border Slipstream

Shit -0

BTATS

Killer 6   For the Love Of The Masses Rubicon Goodbye to the Village Adorations Sanity Wintergardens

Quite Good -Twilight of the Mortal Southern Sky Exile

Shit 1 Victory

OTG (Based on my pet project that this could be re-recorderd as a Killing Joke album and not a Supertramp One)

Killer Theoretical Tracks-America Obsession My Love of This Land OTG The Calling Unto The Ends Of The Earth

No Thanks Tiahunaco Stay One Jump Ahead

Nightime-Can justify it's existence as being the recording with the best track ever recorded Darkness Befor Dawn. & also for live versions  of Nightime & Kings & Queen. Multitudes & Europe are wonderful tracks

Geordies 2007 Demos
Killer -ALL

Quite Good-None

Shit-None

New Day-Awesome

Firedances-Rejuvenation & Frenzy

Revelations-The Hum & Empire Song need i say more

Whats This For & Killing Joke-I still love Butcher/who told u & bloodsport but they really have played Requiem etc to death