[kj] kj1990 tour

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Jan 22 12:59:19 EST 2010

March 1, 1991 in Minneapolis for me. The tickets are here:

http://www.anirrationaldomain.net/images/memo/memo75.htm

along with a bunch of other stuff I sent the guy who run the AID site.

JF

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:40:49 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] kj1990 tour

19 years ago and yesterday and yesterday!! i'm sure it was 22/1/91 as i have a cd of it???

looking forward to Both Cologne and Hamburg Shows -

See you Soon !!

twenty years ago, twenty years ago and yesterday!!!!!!!!!

listening to slipstream I just realised that it's twenty years today I saw killing joke for the first time performing live (22/01/1990 Biskuithalle, Bonn).
twenty-five years ago it was love like blood that hooked me and it still goes on!!! I can hardly wait to see them in April (Cologne and Hamburg) and I wonder for how long it will go on...

luckily not too many of my friends have died (some of them are of course badly missed) and my physical decay is still limited to some minor shortcomings :o)
anyway I'm looking forward to the upcoming feasts and for many great gatherings, hope to see as many of you as possible!!!!

yours dirt

ps nazir, my computer didn't make it into 2010... I'll take care of Freispiel this weekend!!!!

Hotmail macht’s dir leicht: Versende vorgeschriebene Neujahrsgrüße

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now