[kj] New Album Playback: Well, alright, then...

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 01:42:31 EST 2010

Indeed, I really can't wait to see the end of January 2010 but this article really has whetted the appetite for the months ahead.

Looks like some of the song titles may have changed ... for the record, those working titles we knew about in November 2009 included :

The Raven King

The Great Cull

Honour the Fire

End Games

Feast Of Fools

The New Feudalism

Point Of Singularity

A Sixth Son (Holy Mountain) - it looks like A Sixth Sou on the sheet which is a similar meaning

I Am War

Absolute Descent (as opposed to dissent in thequietus.com report)

Way Out

Absent Jam (??? bottom entry on the listing in photo)

Gary Jam (noted in Stephane's report)

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/naughty.jpg *

Now that various bits and pieces relating to the song titles are out in the press, I'm much happier to post the above photo, which backs up much of the above. I don't wanna end up hanging from Blackfriars Bridge :o)

Regards, Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *