[kj] New Album Playback: Well, alright, then...

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:49:35 EST 2010

I had a pretty negative Dylan experience when I was rigging at Wembley Arena, and Bob played.

First, I saw him in his dressing room, gouching out and stretching his face, obsessively in a mirror.

Later, at soundcheck, he sent out a big cronie in a large black trenchcoat, who ordered everyone but the board guy out of the auditorium, as Bob would not soundcheck in front of people...anyone who has dealt with live sound knows how ridiculous this is, as for even the slightest change we, the crew, would have to come back in and adjust something. This happened quite a few times, needless to say :/

Yes, he's a prick.