[kj] Hammersmith

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 20 15:33:21 EST 2010

No that was my fault-I got very pissed very quickly when I heard that October File were not  playing with Prong. I'd never seen Prong before but I was dying to see October File. I knew that the bass player was having 'tinatus' I think problems which basically affect your balance & your fucked. Tommy Victor (what's his real name?) personally asked the bouncers to chuck me out and I don't blame him as I was constantly heckling him to play Caprice.TOTALLY MY FAULT
Oh well u live & learn but I lost my phone as I was too pissed. The Forum gigs were another thing-I hope these wankers don't turn up again-as basically you've got adults taking their kid to a gig and the adults can't even take care of themselves cos they're 9 stone wet with a crowd surge & they've got their kiddy with them so I had to protect them.Sorry for the whinge but it did spoil real moshers enjoyment of the Forum gigs-PLASTIC PEOPLE FUCK OFF -just as well quims didn't go to the Astoria 91 gig.

I remember a quote from 'Smash Hits' ! when killing joke were asked if they trained & said u didn't need to train -just play the gigs. After the first time I saw Killing Joke I had more injuries & friction burns than playing a full 2 halfs of rugby-the whole thing was totally exhillerating. For those of u in the States rugby is a game played by real men with no helmets & very minimal padding.