[kj] New Topic-Ladyhawke

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 17:46:48 EST 2010

> ..It bothers me when 'old' music starts getting marketed to death as some good old time,

> and they start selling the 'styles' of the time and flogging...

  Will you be found working the audio end of production for the upcoming local PBS television station's fund-drive special (followup to their "Music of the 60s"), "Music of the 80s: Star Hits / Smash Hits Presents 'NeWaVeVoLuTiOn' " or something similar.  Richard Blade and Al Jourgensen can be the in-studio hosts, with special appearances by Toni Basel and Stacey Q.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"