[kj] kj] kj2010 Feast Of Fools

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 17 12:30:41 EST 2010

well i hope it's not like that food he organised at that talk thing at the acupuncture place bac in 91 ( u know the one when he tried to make a dramatic exit after a long speech and the doors stuck-he was dressed very smartly in a sports jacket & drinking from a bottle of brandy?)cos it was late & i was fuckin starving - at least he made up for it at the Columbia Hotel talk  in the mid 90s when the food was sufficient & tasty-but we had got there early & had 7 pints before the talk

Maybe the cd will come witha novelty onion bhaji?Or isn't there a desert called a stawberry fool? I don't know i think the album should be called Questions Unanswered Immeddiate Medication