[kj] kj2010 Feast Of Fools

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jan 16 11:33:53 EST 2010

The circumcision of Jesus has traditionally been seen, as explained in the popular 14th century work the Golden <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Legend> Legend, as the first time the blood <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_of_Christ> of Christ was shed, and thus the beginning of the process of the redemption <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvation#Redemption> of man,

Simple, duh, dunno why I had to look it up. Merciful god redeems bad humans (humans, bad, not eat apple, told you so! tsk), not by, I dunno, a little nose-twitch like on Bewitched, or a Jedi hand-wave, or a thought, but ...get this: genital mutilation of god’s virgin-born son. Of course!

PS: Darren you’ll probably appreciate this series, Mr Deity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzf8q9QHfhI