[kj] ADMIN : gathering archives

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jan 16 03:35:56 EST 2010

Second that.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Antoni Adamiak
Sent: Saturday, 16 January 2010 7:58 AM
To: The Gathering
Subject: [kj] ADMIN : gathering archives

I guess it's always been this way but recently when doing a google search I
noticed a number of archive postings appear, some quite personal from the
past 5 years or so. Obviously if you subscribe to a mailing list on google
or yahoo groups, you would only be able to access archive messages whilst
being a member and logged onto to that specific group. Is it possible to
have archives access tightened up in some way ?

I dunno if this is one for Andreas or maybe Marc or Rob ... who's on admin
duty these days ? Regards, Antoni

_____

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/> now - Free