[kj] ADMIN : gathering archives

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:58:23 EST 2010

I guess it's always been this way but recently when doing a google search I noticed a number of archive postings appear, some quite personal from the past 5 years or so. Obviously if you subscribe to a mailing list on google or yahoo groups, you would only be able to access archive messages whilst being a member and logged onto to that specific group. Is it possible to have archives access tightened up in some way ?

I dunno if this is one for Andreas or maybe Marc or Rob ... who's on admin duty these days ? Regards, Antoni