[kj] New Topic-Ladyhawke

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 15 13:35:33 EST 2010

No not electro i just played the entire cd on my way back from work and it distracted me so much that i actually missed my motorway exit. Track 8 is good pop if u like that stuff but its the first cd i've ever listened to with an unbelievable number of influences.Here we go:
New Order
Depeche Mode
Dubstar
Swing Out SISTER
sPARKS
eARLY 90S gENESIS
ETC ETC-if u like 80s pop then this is your thing its a bit 2 easy listening for me. I was promised it sounded like Propaganda but it doesn't and it sounds a bit like new order when they were going off