[kj] kj2010

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 14 15:18:49 EST 2010

Hi Brendan,
It's in Obergurgl Austria-the best place to get pissed in the world!The thing that does it it is lager/gluhwein/hot plum schanpps mix & until all the Eu bollocks kicked in Jagertee which tastes like hot toffee but u could get at 80% in 1994 and now is downggraded to 40%.I have pinpointed the best place in the worldfor a piss up-its called the nederhutte in obergurgl- a 3 hour piss up fron 4-7 pm to a live band  & dance on the tables then you have to ski bac down the mountain (OK thats only 1.5km but there's a snowcat on hand if you can't stand up-it's used regularaly!) to the Umbrella Bar for more drinks. I'm there in the first week of April and would welcome any gatherers to join us. The hangovers are REALLLY REALLY BAD though.-unfortunately it clashes with the new album release date?