[kj] kj2010

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:10:11 EST 2010

What about C U Next Tuesday, instead? ;)

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:12:35 +0000
From: adrianwason at btinternet.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] kj2010

that title is bound to backfire with pretentious music journalists. I would have thought a title like 'Continuing Under New Tangents Systematically' would have been a more suitable name.Only one problem just like BTATS & ED&VRE can anyone think of a simple acronymn that we could discuss this potential title of the obviously outstanding new album from Killing Joke on the gathering list?
PS-Does anyone want to swap an old lawnmower for a ski chalet in Austria?