[kj] OT - sleeptalking man

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:30:05 EST 2010

Thanks - I just sprayed water over my keyboard at work while trying
to suppress my laughter. Some fantastic creative swearing.

As the partner of a noisy sleeptalker, this is priceless.

Her finest moments have been to actually burst into tears in her sleep then
shout "I was with the Norwegian Olympic team and got attacked by a tiger!"
and "Look at that moose - I've never seen one do that before!"
Funny how animals seem to feature a lot in sleeptalking.