[kj] IT has been decided

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Sun Jan 10 18:27:40 EST 2010

Dear Pete West.

I'm 0% American but agree 100% with the complaints.

You're not even man enough to write under your own name and seek
every opportunity to piss off others so that they generate loads of
replies filling up the mailboxes even more.

Now look what you made me do! ;-)

/Per
(going back to lurking mode and emptying the maibox)