[kj] Youth Activities

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 10 11:53:59 EST 2010

Fireman Shows-if i can get a free ticket i'll b down the from with my hose out to put out the shi, I mean fire. bought the last cd when i was pissed in HMV i n a vein attempt to get the mrs interested in Killing Joke ( as in the bass player knocks about with the guy who shags(shagged) omnipeds). Only one problem the album only had one good track-i tried to find it last night but it was out of its box which means i must have used it for reflecting light to play with the cats.I think it was track 3 which strangely enough sounded exactly like a crowded house song