[kj] The new name of my hope is...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 15:07:36 EST 2010

>  Each of you shall... become Homo Luminous.

O Beloved woman of Liberty, on the evolutionary chart is Homo Luminous the stage before or after Homo Erectus**?

**because i kinda like this stage.
   It is like Vitruvian Man, but with a second(or,third?) hand also.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"