[kj] The new name of my hope is...

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:27:32 EST 2010

The Witty Wisdom. RRRRA! This is ISIS speaking [image: :)]

I shall explain everything on Lennonka, Cz's MySpace profile by tomorrow. I
shall explain it only to my friends, so please, if you want the Hell to know
what I'm talking about, add me to your friends. The truth is excrutiatingly
painful, choose wisely. I shall accept all those requests from this
midnight. All those who don't want to know, please quit now. Only if you are
BRILLIANT, you can handle the truth. How to become the brilliant, you can
find in my blogs [image: :)]

I'm so happy. I just accept the way things are. Thank you! Each of you is
awesome and I love you very much.
Each of you shall receive a gift from me - the Witty Wisdom [image: :)] all
of you, stars, who choose it, shall become Homo Luminous.

Now, I have to clean my house. See you on "the other side"!

Great healing is coming. Thank you for this gift, all-mighty ISIS!

The SATAN is dead in me now. There's NONE. He's nowhere. The DOVE has
survived, though. The mission accomplished!

Now, we shall just be.