[kj] A Prayer for the Kashmiri Pandits

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 19:54:46 EST 2010

Strength and beauty, destined to decay!

-----Original Message-----
From: Floren Luke <fluke1 at live.co.uk>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 4:15
Subject: Re: [kj] A Prayer for the Kashmiri Pandits

"... we live on an ever changing planet, NOTHING ever stays the same."

apart from Jamies T-Shirt

From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 15:05:52 +1300
To: gathering at misera.net

best way to have all the answers is to have fewer questions... =)

re, "global warming" ... we live on an ever changing planet, NOTHING ever stays the same. dickheads like that politician who put out 'an inconvenient truth' are just scare and fear mongering, trying to unite ppl to a certain mindset ala '1984'.

"due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been postponed indefinitely..."