[kj] A Prayer for the Kashmiri Pandits

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:05:52 EST 2010

best way to have all the answers is to have fewer questions... =)

re, "global warming" ... we live on an ever changing planet, NOTHING ever
stays the same. dickheads like that politician who put out
'an inconvenient truth' are just scare and fear mongering, trying to unite
ppl to a certain mindset ala '1984'.

postponed indefinitely..."