[kj] New Topic Tribute Bands

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 7 15:48:25 EST 2010

Look I don't see the point of tribute bands unless you are a tribute band and need 2 make your living. The funniest tribute band name I've heard is Travesty( Travis) & that say it all.
Suggestions :
Rammstein : Quimstein
ATR ; ATFUP
Muse : Doctor Who Sountrack(apart from first 2 albums)
Prong : Midgets & Pie EaterS

I can't believe people go to see them. I love umpa music played live when I'm pissed up ski-ing in Austria. Otherwise I'd like 2 see an authentic Abba tribute band with just Agnetha?& not the beardy cunts & the other one.