[kj] KJ MOJO namechecks

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:01:27 EST 2010

Are you sure it was because they were so good? ;-)

Does anyone else find tribute bands a bit weird and creepy?
If Killing Joke split and a tribute band appeared who replicated their
sound exactly, and were able to do it live, would anyone here go and see
them?
I know I wouldn't. I'd find it deeply depressing.
It all does my head in. I don't see the point. I just listened to the Joy
Div sngs
on that band's myspace and yes, they seem to do note-perfect renditions
of the songs... but so what?

Like I say, I don't get it...

N, confused in Oslo (where it's snowing and -20C but everyone still
goes to work, sadly).