[kj] Off Topic-Killing Joke (MK 1991

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 14:24:34 EST 2010

might have been a review from Southampton 22-6-91. ?

Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 18:59:17 +0000
From: adrianwason at btinternet.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Off Topic-Killing Joke (MK 1991

Thanks to Antoni & Phil for correcting me but I am more confused than normal now. I was on my way to Silverstone for a piss up at the Green Man when i picked up a copy of Melody Maker? in Bicester which had a review entitled HA BLOODY HA with a picture of Jazz wearing his combat all in one and the article mentioned their were rumours that the band had met a french millionaire? and were swanning off to the riveria, but the gig was delayed but did go ahead and the last word of the review was Spellbinding.
I was at the Brixton gig so I've fucked my dates up -it must have been at another venue-I'll have to go into my archives tommorow but I am working from home!