[kj] SOUNDGARDEN REUNION 2010

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 2 12:20:53 EST 2010

Are Soundgarden any good?

From: pssyche23 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 16:45:43 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] SOUNDGARDEN REUNION 2010

I thought of you when I saw Alex Smith's Facebook posting. I am also happy as maybe I will finally get to see them ... this is my story which I'd recently relayed to a real friendly bloke in the PiL queue outside Brixton Academy (we were discussing gigs of course) :

When they pulled out of the Reading Festival (1994?) due to Chris Cornell's throat issues I was gutted. A couple of years earlier (anyone know which year ?), I had missed them at the London Astoria in slightly bizarre circumstances. I was drinking in The Tottenham with my mate Anselm (Fuzz's brother) and the beers were flowing. Eventually, we stumbled over to the Astoria and said "Silverfish guest list" ... "sorry mate, the list is closed" was the response ... "why ???" ... "cos they've just come off" ... oh shit ... oh, okay then ... "we'll still come in then" ... "that will be £7 then" ... ohhhhhh ... "ah bollocks to that then" we replied ... and we went back down the pub ... huge DOH ...

Regards, Antoni

> Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 00:14:47 +1300

> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Subject: [kj] SOUNDGARDEN REUNION 2010

> Calm hands...deep breaths...inhale...now sit down and listen very carefully.

> SOUNDGARDEN are reforming in 2010. As predicted by yours truly (and made

> obvious by recent articles).

> http://www.billboard.com/news/soundgarden-reunion-planned-for-2010-1004056149.story#/news/soundgarden-reunion-planned-for-2010-1004056149.story

> Best.

> News.

> EVER.

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.