[kj] Killing Joke My Space Tune

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 19:33:45 EST 2010

I think someone else said this, but the explanation for that techno-y
song on the Killing oke MySpace page -- it looks like some inconsiderate
bastard posted a comment on the comments section a Combichrist (I
think?) video that AUTO-PLAYS when you go to the Kiling Joke page. The
comment should be deleted off the page, as it gives the impression until
you scroll wayyyy down and see the video that it is some new Killing
Joke weird dance club song or something, like the page's theme song. But
no, it's a Combichrist video set on auto-play that some douchebag posted
in the comments, so every visitor to KJ's MySpace page hears that msuic
1st thing. *head desk*

-Oliver