[kj] [Bulk] Re: the church of KILLING JOKE Football team

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 27 20:09:07 EST 2010

I've always been a good backfielder. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Wakka wakka.

Seriously, I was in a "soccer" (that's what real people call it) league
when I was 8-9, played half-back, defense, backfield - I was really good
at getting the ball AWAY from people, but driving it up-field was never
a talent. Nonetheless, I was pretty damn reliable as an interceptor and
defender. Somehow I could always intuit where the approaching fucker was
going to try to push it - even when he would try to fake me out - and I
could snag it right away from him. Then I'd have to punt the ball on
over to someone good at driving the ball up-field. But count me in on
defense at least.

--Oliver