[kj] OT: Head over Heels / Love of the Masses

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 27 18:44:50 EST 2010

Tears for fucking fears.laughable.

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:26:44 +1100
Subject: [kj] OT: Head over Heels / Love of the Masses

The bass line from the funk-out exit of Head Over Heels / Broken (live) on Songs from the Big Chair...(kicks in at approx 04:26 on my copy) - that’s pretty much Love of the Masses with an extra twiddle in there. (Or it may be two half-twiddles).

PS: This is not curriculum, supplementary to The Manifesto, but may come up in a multi choice snap quiz at some time so just be aware of it.