[kj] Dancing like Jaz Coleman

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:47:15 EST 2010

I always liked Jaz's moves in this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9UPUU6uCI&feature=related

He seemed especially animated in that performance for some reason, really playing to the audience and the camera. He mixes up the stomping with a sort of dual-leg jitter across the stage and he does a kind of epileptic shake during Geordie's feedback solo. I remember one journo once describing Jaz's stage moves as like a cross between Elvis Presley and Adolf Hitler.