[kj] Dancing like Jaz Coleman

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 26 19:55:54 EST 2010

Idea:

You know how Jaz dances to ... well, pretty much EVERY Killing Joke
song? Stomps one foot to the rhythm if it's a fast one like Frenzy,
holds both arms outstretched, a bit of a South American flare to it
really, slowly moving about the stage, deliberately, kind of creepily
(or so I always thought)? This is an example of what I mean:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3acq28zMV6w>

I think we should take that dance style to the next levelm and at dance
clubs, etc., esp. whenever a Killing Joke song comes on, dance EXACTLY
the way Jaz moves/'dances' on stage. You would be the slowest person on
the dance floor, stomping that one foot, maybe, holding both your arms
out, maybe deliberately creeping forward a few paces, then backwards a
few eerie paces ... for the duration of the whole song. "I was doing the
Jaz all night," etc.

-Oliver