[kj] the church of KILLING JOKE

Floren Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 07:33:28 EST 2010

Choose your affiliation carefully .

You cannot join more than one group.

This is just the beginning.......in 2000 years time

The separate groups will be waging war on each other.

You can only join another group, if your intention is to go there and get them to convert.

The Church of the Killing Joke group live by the rules of Gems of power, whilst the other group adheres to the Coulhauld talks philosophy.

Do not join more than one group

One day you will be asked to identify yourself.