[kj] the church of KILLING JOKE

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Feb 25 02:35:06 EST 2010

So, The Gathering mailing list has been going now for maybe 14 years (???),
we've had our various websites and chat rooms, and now we have a new
Facebook group (which is really good for storing and sharing
photos'n'stuff). So, where next ? An internet dating site ??? At least
you've got pretty much guaranteed core music taste compatibility if nothing
else ... LOL ... :o)