[kj] Radio Schizo 67: Hardcore INDUSTRIAL Punk

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 24 17:53:40 EST 2010

--:Radio Schizo podcast #67: Hardcore INDUSTRIAL Punk:--
http://www.radioschizo.com

This show's theme: Hardcore industrial punk, thrashy industrial, old
industrial-ish punk and synth-punk. Exhaustive? No. Fun to listen to?
Yes. :)

Direct 38 meg d/l of show here: http://bit.ly/9zWZ9H

=====================

_Radio Schizo 67 playlist for the Week of February 21 - 27, 2010 ( 66
mins | 38 mbs )_

1. WIRE - Read and Burn
2. PAILHEAD - Man Should Surrender
3. TIT WRENCH - Self-Storage
4. PESD - Body Bags
5. LARD - Drug Raid at 4AM

[Merzbow]

6. HIGH TECHNOLOGY SUICIDE - Paint it Black Sabbath
7. MAD CAPSULE MARKETS - War Dance
8. OPTIMUM WOUND PROFILE - Drugs Are No Fun
9. KILLING JOKE - Exorcism / Whiteout (Radcliffe Sessions)
10. GODFLESH - Pulp

[Merzbow]

11. NERVOUS GENDER - Monsters
12. SCREAMERS - If I Can't Have What I Want, I Don't Want Anything
13. D & V - Waiting
14. D & V - Al Sithi
15. CRASS - Smash the Mac
16. MINISTRY - Death & Destruction

RADIO SCHIZO: http://www.radioschizo.com

*** iTunes subscription URL (iTunes/Advanced/Subscribe to podcast):
http://feeds.feedburner.com/radioschizo1

Radio Schizo is a weekly streaming online radio show from Texas since
Sept. 2005.