[kj] kj ebay artistic work

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 18:44:53 EST 2010

Okay as promised this is Mr coles and myself (looking like shit) previous
night on the lash , with the artwork of the first album.

I think I can honestly say we had a enjoyable chat at his local chewing
over various projects etc that he will be invovlved with over the coming year,
am extremely pleased that he will benefit from the resulting price paid on
this rare item.

Rob thanks for your kind comments.

After what has been an eventfull week all told. am sorry to announce that
last friday my dad whilst I was out working phoned me to say that my Mum,
had contracted cancer and was going into hospital that day.

Up to now (tuesday) she is having treatment and more will be known by the
end of the week.

I hope and prey that she will come out of this as I feel that some one
upstairs is trying my sanity to the limit.

Thanks to all gatherers for their help and support , i know i will come
thru this (hope fucking so).

Sorry if this dont make much sense but have been hitting a pint or two this
week ,

Cheers for now

dave