[kj] FW: Forum discs a tenner (free p+p) link

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 15:55:50 EST 2010

> ..Forums, Academies, and what the hell is Shephard's Bush?

   Here in Los Angeles we also have Forums, and "Athletic Clubs", all sorts of "Bowls", "Derbys", "Mocambos", "Coconut Groves", "Legion Halls", "Strips", "Houses"(Icehouses, Glass Houses, -Of Blues,etc.), "-Plexes," "Narrows", "Factorys", "Bunkers", Societys" etc. and that's that we're a relatively newly (postWW2) developed city. Hell, we even had and actual "Anti-"Club, of all things.

Anyone got any other slightly odd venue names in their towns..