[kj] [KJ] Jaz gave me a phone call this afternoon...

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 09:27:19 EST 2010

Oh this is great news !!

Please let us know as soon as possible !!

Will there be 3-4 warm-up gigs in one town ?

Or around the uk ??

And can all the gatherers come ???

PLEASE !!!

Arvid (Norway)

Finally he has announced 3 or 4 warm-up gigs in UK before the Edinburgh’s gig and he will let me know exactly during the Geneva’s listening, when and where those gigs should take place.

He has pronounced the name of one city but I am sorry I haven’t understood it (maybe Leicester or Gloucester but be careful I might be completely wrong ;o))

As soon as I have further informations, no worry : the gathering will be immediately informed

Stay online !!!

Stephane “Frenchy Frenzy” very very enthusiastic too ;o)))